How to find router IP Address
IP Address is most important on the internet. An IP Address is a part of a device that connects to the internet. Mostly IP address is used to configure the router, If you don’t know your router default IP address then you will not able to access a web-based router configuration page. So it is very important to know the IP address. Here’s how to find the router IP address in a few simple step, It doesn’t matter what device you’re using.
How to find router IP Address on windows:
If you are using a Windows OS device then your router’s IP Address is the “default Gateway” in your device network connection information. In windows OS, there are two ways to find your IP Address. Firstly using the command prompt to find your router IP Address and Secondly using the control panel. This step is very simple.
Using command Prompt to find your IP Address:
Type CMD in your desktop search bar and select Command Prompt.
Using command prompt type ipconfig.
Then you should see your router’s IP under the default gateway section.
Using control Panel to find your IP Address:
Firstly type control panel on your desktop search bar and click control panel section.
Then click view network status and tasks under Network and internet.
Then click on Connection name area.
Then a new window will Pop up, Click on details option.
Then you should see your public IP Address under IPv4 Default Gateway.
How to find your router IP address on Android:
In this time many people using android phone and If you find ip address on your android then you can follow this step
- Go to Settings and tap Network & internet
- Tap on Wi-Fi. Find the network you are connected to and tap and hold on it or click on the settings icon to manage its settings
- Tap on the Advanced dropdown. If it offers you options for Static or Dynamic IPs, select Static
- Either way, you should now see your router’s IP under Gateway.
How to find your router IP Address on Mac OS X:
- Firstly click on the Apple icon at the top of your screen and go to System Preferences
- Then select Network.
- Then on the left-hand side you should see the Wi-Fi network you are connected to. Select it then click the Advanced option.
- Then Select the TCP/IP tab. You should see your router’s IP under the Router area.
How to find router IP Address on iPhone and iPad:
If you find your router Ip Address on your iphone or Ipad then this steps are very helpful for you
- Go to Settings and then click the Wi-Fi option.
- Then tap on the Wi-Fi you are connected to.
- Then here you can see your public IP address is under the Router section.
How to find router IP Address on Linux:
- Click on the network icon in the notification area.
- Select Connection Information or Network Settings.
- You should find your IP address next to the Default Router or Gateway.
Find Your Router IP Address in Chrome OS:
If you are using Chrome OS device then you follow this step to find IP Address
- Click the notification area at the right side of your taskbar
- Then click the “Connected to [Network Name]” option in the list that pops up,
- Then click the name of the wireless network you’re connected to.
- When the network information appears, click the “Network” tab area and you’ll see the router’s address listed as “Gateway Section.”